Hollands Midden Regional Ambulance Service provides high quality ambulance care: professional, innovative and transparent
Hollands Midden Regional Ambulance Service:
- delivers high quality, safe, and timely ambulance care
- aims for a high standard of professional healthcare.
That is why the Ambulance Service prioritizes the importance of:
- a professional working environment
- high-quality training for all of its employees
- innovation in ambulance healthcare
- scientific research within the Ambulance Service
- occupies a central position in the healthcare chain
- works closely with its client advisory board
- is socially engaged
The vision of Hollands Midden Regional Ambulance Service for the next four years is set out in our Regional Ambulance Plan (RAP) 2018-2021 (Dutch).