Can I request medical records of my ambulance transfer?

If you have been transported by Hollands Midden Regional Ambulance Services then you or your legal representative can make a request in writing to receive a copy of your medical records. To request the form for another person, you must send a written and signed statement from the patient stating that you are authorised to request their records.

Deze site maakt gebruik van cookies. Door deze site te gebruiken gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van cookies. Meer informatie

De cookie-instellingen op deze website zijn ingesteld op 'toestaan cookies "om u de beste surfervaring mogelijk. Als u doorgaat met deze website te gebruiken zonder het wijzigen van uw cookie-instellingen of u klikt op "Accepteren" hieronder dan bent u akkoord met deze instellingen.